School of Economics and Management
- Economics courseBusiness Administration Course
- An exciting opportunity for specialized instruction and fieldwork experience.
- Global Business Course
- Students from all over the world learn together in a multicultural environment.
School of Economics and Management provides 3 courses: the Economics Course, the Business Administration Course, and the Global Business Course.
For the Economics Course and Business Administration Course, students take a variety of economics, business, management, and liberal arts classes for 1.5 years, at which point they undertake specialized study in one of 4 programs; Economic Theory and Policy Program, Financial Program, Social Innovation Program, and Management Program.
From 2019 the Global Business Course bring students from all over the world to study together in a multicultural environment as they work towards a Bachelor of Economics degree. The program features small class sizes, and all classes are conducted in English.
First year students live together in a new International Dormitory which accommodates 150 Japanese and international students in a community setting that facilitates multicultural cooperation and learning.
- Features of the School of Economics and Management
- Integrated curricula for international careers
- Practical programs that include fieldwork and internships
- A multicultural environment to prepare you for a globalized world
- Graduate School of Economics
- Master's program: 40 students(20 students per year)
- Doctoral program: 15 students(5 students per year)
- Graduate school of Business Administration
- Doctoral program: 18 students(6 students per year)
Kobe Campus for Commerce
8-2-1, Gakuennishi-machi, Nishi-ku, Kobe, Hyogo
Economics course and Business Administration Course:
1120 students (280 students per grade)
Global Business Course:
320 students (80 students per grade)