University of Hyogo (hereinafter referred to as the “University”) will abide by the Personal Information Protection Law and other code of conducts. Based on the following basic policy, the University will collect personal information obtained by using the services (providing information, requesting for documents, etc.) of the official University Website (http://www.u-hyogo.ac.jp/) only to the extent necessary. In line with the following policy, the University will handle collected personal information in a fair manner. This policy applies only to this website.
Acquisition of Personal Information
- The University will acquire information that can be used to identify the specific individual (name, postal address, telephone number, age, etc.) through inquiries, request for documents, application for open seminars, etc.
- In receiving inquiries by e-mail, the e-mail address of the sender will be displayed on the recipient’s side.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information collected by the University is used for responding to inquiries, sending information material, receiving requests for the open seminars, etc.
Management of Personal Information
- The University will manage the personal information collected by this website properly. Furthermore, the University will protect the personal information of the users and take appropriate and rational safety measures to prevent leakage to outside parties, loss and destruction of information, falsification, and unauthorized access to this information.
- The University will appoint a personal information protection administrator in charge of managing and handling personal information and take necessary measures for ensuring appropriate management of collected personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- With regard to personal information collected by the University, the University will never share the personal information with a third party except when outsourcing activities pertaining to personal information to a third party to achieve the objectives set out in collecting personal information.
- When providing personal information shared with the University to a third party, the University will take reasonable measures including making an agreement to protest such information from being leaked and distributed again by a third party.
- The University may disclose personal information to an outside party in cases where personal information is requested to be disclosed based on the law, as well as situations the University regards as an emergency.
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If an individual requests the correction or cessation of use of his/her personal information, the University will correct or delete his/her data.
- The University uses the access log (web page and time consulted by the users, information such as keywords used in search engines) to administer the website and analyze the access status. The University never uses the access log for the purpose of collecting information to identify an individual.
Links to External Sites
- The University will never share the personal information with third party websites linked from the University’s website. With regard to the collection of personal information on third party websites linked from the University’s website, the University will not assume any liability or obligation. Please be aware of the terms and conditions etc. of each website you visit.
Other Matters to be Noted
- E-mail address: email@example.com